Explore the fascinating underwater world of Tenerife
About the course.
Would you like to know how it feels to visit the blue planet that surrounds this island? Have you always wanted to try diving, but didn´t know where to start? Now this is your chance!
The Discover Scuba Diving Program gives you the opportunity to explore the world of bubbles in a safe and fun environment. Our instructors will take the time to make you feel comfortable and safe!
What is included in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program?
- The Padi Discover Scuba Diving Video or E-learning
- A confined water session to adapt to breathing underwater and learn the most basic skills that are needed to help you feel safe and comfortable in the world of bubbles.
- After this course, you are allowed to go fun-diving with one of our instructors.
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course in the pool only : 80€
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course in confined water max 6m : 85€
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course with an additional fun-dive max 12m : 145€
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course
The benefits of One Two Dive.
Free pickups in the south of Tenerife from Golf del Sur to Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Adeje.
We teach you diving in a relaxed manner, step by step and with a low professional to student ratio.
We provide you with the best and most comfortable diving equipment on the market to help put you at ease and relax.
We plan the dives to suit your needs and requirements so you get the most out of the experience and leave wanting more.
The PADI Green Star™ Dive Center Award is granted to PADI Dive Centers and Resorts that demonstrate a dedication to conservation across a wide range of business functions, including water conservation, energy use, environmentally friendly transportation practices, use of sustainable materials, conservation leadership and a donation to conservation through Project AWARE. The Green Star Award identifies dive businesses that care about the environment and are acting to protect it.