Explore the fascinating underwater world of Tenerife
12 Dive Scuba Safari
Explore the best diving spots on the island, discover local culture, hike in the Teide National Park, go paragliding, relax and enjoy beautiful costal views while we show you the most stunning parts of the island!
In this tour, we have combined diving in the best sites of the island with exciting overland activities such as dawn sunrises over Teide, visiting a winery or learning about local and historical culture in the North of the island.
We take care of everything from the airport collection and drop off, food, transport, restaurants and hotels. Our instructors and local guides are the best at what they do and our planning is tried and tested with safety as a priority.
Your underwater itinerary can include, but is not limited to dive sites such as:
- The tunnel – a volcanic tunnel created by the colossal heat of a mighty volcano eruption approximately 2000 years ago. The tunnel is about 100m long, slowly narrowing with the volcanos typical hexagonal patterns on the walls and a chimney exit bringing us to a plateau at 18m.
- Cueva de las Morenas – one of the most unique dive sites in the South, where we drop to 20m to find various species of moray eels, rays and turtles. At a maximum depth of 35m we find a statue of the virgin Mary.
- Cathedral – here you will find cracked rocks with canyons, swim throughs, caves and all the marine life that searches for shelter or food. “The Cathedral” is a cave with several entrances and exits as well as an amazing chimney. The maximum depth is 45m.
- Cueva de la Mantanza – We can find moray eels here. The maximum depth is 40m. This is one of the few dive sites in Tenerife that has frequent shark sightings.
- Tabaiba (El Peñón) was sunk here in 2003. It’s complete, in excellent condition and perfect for the Wreck diving specialty course. You can enter into the engine room, crew chambers and steering cabin. The maximum depth is 30m. There is a lot of exciting marine life at this dive site which includes barracudas, nudibranchs, octopuses and rays.
Your overland itinerary can include, but is not limited to the following options:
- Watch the sunrise behind Teide while having a freshly brewed hot coffee and some breakfast
- Visit a local winery and take part in a wine tasting
- Explore Icod de los Vinos to see the legendary Drago tree and the local culture of this part of Tenerife
- Discover the oldest port city of Garachico with its historic churches and convents, a quaint castle and beautiful crystal clear natural pools.
This program is entirely unique and will be customized according to your requirements, preferences and experience. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact us.
The benefits of One Two Dive.
Free pickups in the south of Tenerife from Golf del Sur to Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Adeje.
We teach you diving in a relaxed manner, step by step and with a low professional to student ratio.
We provide you with the best and most comfortable diving equipment on the market to help put you at ease and relax.
We plan the dives to suit your needs and requirements so you get the most out of the experience and leave wanting more.
The PADI Green Star™ Dive Center Award is granted to PADI Dive Centers and Resorts that demonstrate a dedication to conservation across a wide range of business functions, including water conservation, energy use, environmentally friendly transportation practices, use of sustainable materials, conservation leadership and a donation to conservation through Project AWARE. The Green Star Award identifies dive businesses that care about the environment and are acting to protect it.